Protect your digital business
with Modern Passwordless
Turning your business Passwordless has
never been easier!
From connected online and mobile services to payments on commerce platforms, Ciptor provides you with the tools you need to secure your authentication and transactions.
Our Modern Passwordless Authentication tools will help you improve customer experience, eliminate fraud, phishing, password reuse and grow revenue.
Your Ultimate Modern Passwordless Authentication Platform!
The globally-recognized and trusted FIDO Authentication technology can be used by smartphones or SecurityKey’s.
Our Passwordless Authentication Platform will raise the standard of security in your business beyond what you believe is commercially available.
Our control center will manage, provision and deploy passwordless policies across your business.
Get alerts if your personal information is at risk. DarkWeb is where cybercriminals buy and sell stolen information and the risk of Cybercrime is greater than ever. Our DarkWeb monitoring tool has stored all data since 2015 and it's the global leading tool used by law enforcement around the world.
CyberWatch Security provides pragmatic approaches to many of the complexities of protecting the infrastructure and data of an organization. We are managed cybersecurity as a service company who specialize in thret hunting, cybersecurity center operations mangagement, zero trust network access solution, and Virtual Chief Information Security Officer serivces. The first step in cybersecurity is understanding the problem! Let us help you to do that!
Top 5 reasons why organizations get hacked:
- Applications and Systems with known vulnerabilities are not patched.
- Organizations do not have the expertise and resources to stop cyber attacks.
- General users are not educated in cyber security prevention techniques.
- The techniques and tactics for cyber attacks are constantly changing.
- Businesses don’t think that it will happen to them.
Type of Questions that we ask:
- What are you trying to protect?
- How much risk are you willing to accept?
- Are there any laws or regulations that you must comply with?
- What is your budget and project timeline?
- What are the cybersecurity expectations of your customers?