FEITIAN ePass FIDO2 FIDO U2F USB-C + NFC Security Key | K35
The FEITIAN ePass K35 USB + NFC supports FIDO2 FIDO U2F. The K35 is a FIDO Alliance certified FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authenticator. It provides a secure, phishing-resistant authentication scheme to web applications. Unlike the traditional second-factor authentication devices, FIDO Security Keys provides a much more convenient solution to add another security layer on traditional password authentication scheme.
A single key is able to protect unlimited accounts across multiple websites. The public key infrastructure behind FIDO provides strong cryptographic protection against attacks. Each application will be assigned an individual key pair to preserve user’s privacy.
FEITIAN always keeps customer requirements as our highest priority. The standard ePass K35 also has OATH-HOTP enabled to meet multiple authentication needs to legacy systems.
The embedded high-performance NXP security element also helps to provide random and strong key pairs generated for FIDO authentication and protect user's private information against different kinds of security threats.
- Dual interface: Both USB-C and NFC communication
- One device supports multiple services:Interoperates out-of-the-box with hundreds of services that support FIDO U2F and FIDO2
- Supports Passwordless authentication on Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Services
Compliant with GSuite and Google Advanced Protection
- Site Specific Keys:Secrets are not shared among service providers. No phishing or man-in-the-middle
- Supported OS:Android, Chrome OS, Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Plug and Play:Identified as a USB HID device
- Fits nicely on a key-chain or in a wallet
- Model: K35
Item Dimensions: 1.75" x 0.90" x 0.20" inches