Identiv’s uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys provide a simple, strong authentication experience that eliminates the need for passwords.
Identiv’s uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys allow individuals, businesses, and government agencies and contractors to replace passwords with a secure, fast, scalable, cost-effective login solution. uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys are FIDO Alliance certified. The cryptographic security model of the devices eliminates the risk of phishing, password theft, and replay attacks. The FIDO cryptographic keys are stored on-device and are unique for each website, meaning they cannot be used to track users across sites.
uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys are available in two form factors: USB-A and USB-C. Both models feature near field communication (NFC) functionality for contactless sign-on to applications. Multi-protocol support for FIDO2, FIDO U2F, PIV, TOTP, HOTP, and WebAuth enables strong multi-factor authentication and removes the necessity for passwords. Our security keys work with everyday devices, including phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops, and across all services (e.g., Gmail, Facebook, Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Host Interface: USB 2.0 and NFC
- Secure Element Interface: FIDO2, U2F, HOTP, TOTP, PIV
- Contactless Functionality: Physical Access PIV
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, macOS, Linux, ChromeOS, Android
- Dimensions: 48 x 18 x 4 mm (1.89 x 0.71 x 0.16 in)
- Weight: 3 g
- Operating Temperature Range 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range -20 °C to 85 °C (-4 °F to 185 °F)
- Connector: USB Type A Connector
- Status Indicator: Amber LED
- System/Standards: FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F), FIDO2
- Regulatory/Environmental CE, FCC