Smart Card Reader bR301-C25
FEITIAN R301 is specially engineered to accommodate a range of smart card applications.
Developers use R301 as a platform to generate and deploy related products and services. Moreover, FEITIAN R301 is a terminal unit which is seamlessly integrat- ed to all major systems of operation. Additional features such as the built-in inclusive support for different smart card interfaces has facilitated the wide scale and cross industry adoption of R301.
R301 suits customers where security concerns are the most salient and satisfies the demand for a flexible solution for ID authentication, e-commerce, e-payment, information security and access control.
R301 and the rest of FEITIAN’s line of smart card readers offer each customer a complete solution for all manner of utilizations. R301 is specially engineered to accommodate a range of smart card applications. Developers use it manner of utilizations.
Contact one of Ciptors Feitian Experts and we will help you to deploy smart card readers for your organisation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support USB 2.0
- Build in short circuited/over-voltage protection
- Read/write all CLASS A, B and C smart cards
- Data transfer speed: For T=0 and T=1, Baud rate is 10753 ~ 625Kbps (When the frequency of IC card is 5MHz ~ 12MHz)
- Support Extended Length APD
- UID (User ID) management
- Anti-reverse analysis, firmware encryption mechanism, cannot be read out
- Provide 255 bytes’ flash memory for private data
- MTBF - more than 500,000
- Compiled standard CCID specification, driverless for Windows, Linux, macOS, UNIX
- Network Access Control
- Secure Authentication
- Virtual Private Network
- HD encryption
- Document Signing
- Smart card Logon
- Email encryption
Size: 74 x 56 x 1 mm